This morning started off well. I got Joseph up early and we went through Unit six in his PreAlgebra B. As we were working on his math he commented that hash browns for breakfast would really be nice. Since they sounded good to me as well, I told him that I would make them as soon as we'd reviewed the material and he was taking the unit test. At breakfast not only did we have the hash browns, but over easy eggs sounded yummy too, and english muffins, yum! I ate so much and was very satisfied.
After breakfast all of the kids got there math out and worked on it while I got ready to go visiting teaching. I decided to take Moroni visiting teaching with me. I started to back out of the driveway and realized that I needed to run in and grab my piano books since I would have my piano lessons before I got home. While Cindy and I were at Pam's, Cindy asked me what I was going to do with Mo during my lesson... oops. I hadn't thought of that. I should have as I backed out with him in the car and realized that I still needed my books. I just didn't connect the two. I've been blaming it on pregnancy brain. It's nice being pregnant cause I can just blame all my blond moments on it. Tee hee. Cindy was great and took Moroni during my piano lesson. He really enjoyed being at her home and playing with her dog while I was gone.
I got home and half an hour later I left for my water aerobics class. My children have decided that I secretly work for the CIA and that's why I keep leaving. They are so fun.
By the time I got home from class, Robert was here and offered to cook dinner. What a sweetie. After dinner we cleaned up and Rebekah and Rachel went on their first official/non-family babysitting job. They are quite excited. It's nice that they're going together too. The babies will be asleep, so they'll have each other to talk to and they both took books to read.
We read the end of Jacob for family scripture tonight. It talks about Sherem and how he flattered the people away and how he could speak well. Joseph kept comparing him to someone else that speaks well and is flattering people away from Christ. Maybe the key to getting Joseph to be familiar with things of the spirit is to talk politics. For me that just seems dichotomous.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment