Woo Hoo! Look at me! Two nights in a row!
This morning started off great! I was quite productive and felt really good about it. At 10:30 I left visiting teaching and then got back in time to go visiting teaching again. The kids have decided I have a secret job, or work for the CIA. After visiting teaching I went to my piano lesson. When I got home Joseph asked how my job went and I told him that I got to beam someone with a toaster. haha. (If you don't get it, it's a family joke.)
I got home and pulled a whole trash bag full of dandelions. I even made a dent and got most of them out of the front yard. Just the side and back to go. Wonder if I'll continue to be so ambitious? The new weed puller I got makes it really easy.
This evening we went to Chuck E Cheese for a WIVA social. The older three weren't too thrilled about going, but they had each other to hang out with and enjoyed the time anyway. I kept telling them that they couldn't stay home, it was their dinner (and WIVA was paying) so they were going. They kept wolfing down the pizzas, I think we went through three or four before they went off with the tokens. Since we kept asking for more pizzas, WIVA sent us home with the leftovers... but half of the leftovers were eaten before they even made it into the box.
We're now home and the kids are in beds - though not sleeping yet. Hopefully that will come soon.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment