Or at least, it's working. Ruth went to sleep in her own bed and so did Moroni. I only had to return Ruth to her bed twice tonight. I took Moroni into his bed a few times... of course he wasn't getting it. He just wanted to play like he did all day today. Joseph took him in and shut the door. I went in to check on him and Mo was right behind the door and got knocked flat on his butt. Man did he howl. After some reassurance and comfort, Joseph took him back in and laid down with him. I guess that's all he needed. Joseph came in at 11:30 to report that he was asleep. Hopefully we can move that a *wee* bit earlier in the evening. I wasn't going to let him nap today, but he just fell asleep next to me. After a couple of hours I woke him up, but he just kept rolling over and going back to sleep. I think his nap was about 3 1/2 hours total. Hmmm... one thing at a time.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment