Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School

So I struggle with what to write, but I'm supposed to look back and see the Lord's hand in my life today.

School is keeping us really busy, especially since I'm trying to get everything figured out before baby comes. But I realize that school, in and of itself, is a blessing the Lord has given us, not to mention how we get to 'do school.'

I also went to piano lessons today. Very rewarding. I'm so thankful for a husband who is willing to let me continue my own education in this way. I only wish I was doing more with it.

Tummy is feeling full of baby. Only 12 days to go. It was nice talking with Robert this morning about children. It was even good to hear him talk about how much fun he's having with Moroni lately. He's his little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment